Beta85X 4K 4S Whoop - it is undoubtedly the smallest 4S 4K drone. Sufficient inventory and prompt delivery.
Since YKS has shared his cinewhoop 4K with a stunning videography, people are fascinated in 4K whoop. So here we are. A real 4S 4K Beta85X whoop!!! Upgraded F4 V2 FC with BLHeli_32 16A ESC, using single N-channel MosFETs, makes the structure and performance more stable and support 4S power definetly. Mounting with Tarsier 4K camera, great choice for cruising, so you can get tons of fun in this cine whoop.
- F4 V2 FC board has added extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- High performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD). Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable.
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board which have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for protecting ESC board, reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
- Installed with Caddx Tarsier 4K camera with ND8 fliter which supports APP setting and switchable resolution setting of 4K, 2.7k, 1440P, 1080P.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a light weight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed. Motor comes with cable connectors.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. To increase its stability, we specially add an extra stiffener brace of carbon fiber. Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
For 85mm brushless whoop drones, there are 3 versions for your choice - Beta85X FPV, Beta85X HD and Beta85X 4K.
Find more details about thisF405 V2 FC in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
Find more details about this BLHeli 32 ESC board in another page.
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
Find more details about this Caddx Tarsier 4K camera in another page.
- Weight: 19.5g
- FOV: 4KF 2.8, FOV 150°(16/9), FPV FOV 165°（4/3）
- Lens: Dual lens 2.8 / 12Mega
- Image Sensor: 12M SONY sensor
- TV System: NTSC / PAL, can be changed
- Anti-Shake: Hardware anti-shake
- Scene Mode: Auto / Personage / Scenery / Defog
- Recording Timing Larm: OFF / 1mins / 3mins / 5mins / 10mins
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- Image: 16:9 / 4: 3 (changeable)
- Camera OSD: Seperate OSD
- The camera tilt angle is switchable from 20 degree to 30 degree with ND8 fliter.